Do you desire to start your marriage out with answers to tough questions that all couples will face? Such as, how can we communicate better? What is the best way for us to deal with conflict? Handle our families? And talk about money or sexuality?
At Traverse, we offer premarital counseling and preparation by trained therapists in marriage and family systems. Some of the areas you will explore include:
- Identify strength & growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
- Explore differences in parenting styles and identify strategies to manage even before these issues become a stressor in your relationship
To schedule an appointment for Premarital Counseling call our office to schedule an intake or call our office for more information.
Check out these blogs from our team about Marriage:
- Marriage is NOT a piece of Cake ~ Mathew Meyers, MA, LMFT