Our therapists welcome the opportunity to support you on your journey. They are trained to help you explore and understand how to move forward when you have felt stuck. Whether it is in a relationship with a another person or just feeling like you are stuck in your ability to move forward with some aspect of your life, our therapists are here to support and guide you in understanding the stuckness and moving through, over, or around it.
Issues related to the following:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Emotional pain that you are unable to understand
- Grieving & Loss
- Loss of a relationship
- Mental/emotional impact of a chronic medical condition
- Overwhelming Stress or Sadness
- Parenting challenges
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Resentment that won’t seem to go away
- Substance Use
- Unhealthy relationship with technology (Video Game Addiction)
We specialize in working with children and teens. Click here to learn more.
Compulsive Technology Use
An emerging area of mental health is in the area of excessive and compulsive technology use. This can become problematic for some by getting in the way of school, work and relationships. Traverse Counseling & Consulting is equipped to assist individuals and families struggling with this issue. Click here to find out more.