Our upcoming Training and Workshops: (scroll down for more information on each of these)
- Launching a Thriving and Sustainable Therapy Practice – June 4th, 2018
- Second Saturday – 2nd Saturday of each month at the Minnetonka Community Center ~ Click here for more info
Family Technology Tune-up, April 17, 6:00 pm
Wellness is a state of being in which our behaviors support healthy development of relationships and our contribution to the world. Technology Wellness is happening when our digital and technology related behaviors complement and support our real-world relationships and our vocational life.
Traverse Counseling & Consulting is offering a 90 minute Family Technology Tune-up for parents of children and adolescents to support and empower parents to lead their children into healthy digital lives. Cost is $50 per family.
- Gain an understanding of the developmental impact of technology on young people
- Identify their family’s values as they relate to technology
- Assess the current status of their efforts
- Identify strategies for assisting children in living out the family’s values with their digital lives
- Create a plan for implementing these strategies
To register, or learn more about the Family Tech Tune-up at Traverse Counseling & Consulting, please call our office, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Launching a Thriving and Sustainable Therapy Practice
Do you feel called to branch out and build something to be a force for positive change in the world? Does the traditional therapy practice leave you feeling unsatisfied?
- Identify your purpose and passion as a new therapist or in building a new practice
- Be introduced to a variety of business models used by therapy practices
- Discuss sustainability and viability factors in building a new practice
- Identify and increase your confidence in claiming your area(s) of expertise
About the workshop:
Being a skilled therapist does not necessarily go hand-in-hand with the skills and knowledge to build a sustainable business model. A healthy and thriving therapy practice will not happen without a sound business approach and strategies that support its’ growth. This workshop will support therapists looking to build a therapy practice in creating a plan to build a life-giving practice for their clients and for themselves.
About the presenters:
Mathew Meyers, MA, LMFT and Michael Borowiak, MSW, LICSW co-owners of Traverse Counseling & Consulting, GBC, have a passion for families struggling with complex issues. They also believe that to be most effective in creating change in families they must work collaboratively with other professionals. This collaborative spirit and family systems approach is the foundation of Traverse Counseling & Consulting. Along with this approach is solid understanding of business and marketing strategies that have allowed Traverse Counseling & Consulting, GBC, to almost double in growth in less than two years of operation.
When: June 4th, 2018, 6-7:30 pm
Where: Traverse Counseling & Consulting, GBC
To Register contact our office @ 952.595.5967
The 2nd Saturday of each month
Minnetonka Community Center
14600 Minnetonka Blvd * Minnetonka, MN 55345
This workshop is designed to help individuals take the next step, no matter where they are in the process of untying the knot. Second Saturday deals with the legal, financial, family and personal issues of divorce in a logical, yet compassionate way.
For more information and/or to register: Second Saturday Twin Cities