Empower & support life-giving relationships & family leadership through a whole-person & family system approach
TCC serves families, couples, and individuals seeking to replace suffering with hope and compassion through clinical and professional excellence.
Physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual presence, compassion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, freedom and knowledge of choices
Our therapists use a family systems approach to work with individuals, couples, families, adults, teens, and children regarding;
- Relationship Distress & Communication Issues
- School/Work troubles & Behavioral issues
- Anger & Impulsiveness
- Self-Esteem & Identity Formation
- Grief & Loss
- Depression & Anxiety
- Life transitions such as launching children, remarriage, or divorce.
We specialize in relationship repair, healing and growth toward mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellness. All of us would be honored to serve you and/or your family towards the wellness you are striving for.
We believe . . .
- That the human condition can create circumstances in which there is extraordinary pain.
- That there is hope and a way to Traverse through the hardest things in life and arrive at the other side more healthful and whole.
- That every individual has the ability to break down barriers and forge a new path.
- That every human being has value and the right to safety and dignity.
- That each family is unique, and their needs require a unique, creative and flexible approach.
- That systems change with one new movement within the system.
- That offering safety, nurture and challenge creates possibilities for growth.
- That there is beauty in imperfect things.
- In supporting those that might not receive support from conventional models of mental health support.
- In taking leaps of faith, courageously speaking our truth and perceptions in life giving ways.
- That humor can open new pathways for healing.
- That shared leadership is difficult, but when done well is powerful.
- In not doing “business as usual”.
- That working as a team brings greater results.
- That our clients are our best teachers.